Tuesday, September 1, 2009

more delays

Well I just got an update, and it seems the two weeks to finish the assembly in California is going to turn into around 4 weeks.

The installation of the electronics, battery box & batteries along with connections is taking longer than expected. The real hold up is the custom transmission/motor hub. I think it was about two months ago I learned of a bearing sidewall failure in the mating of the motor and transmission. I believe this is why they are waiting on the new custom hub. Mr. Youssef will give me a better update by next week.

I just pray that I will get it by the time the rains start up. As anyone who has lived in western Washington knows, it can get quite wet. And when it starts, well lets just say gurgle gurgle gurgle blub blub blub.

No comments:

Post a Comment