Thursday, November 12, 2009

The VIN number was GOOD

Well it turns out that the VIN number was in fact a good number. My insurance company wrote it up as a smart car because the Triac was not in there system. The first time I confronted them with the problem they assured me the VIN number was in fact for a smart car. I went back, and there was someone there that actually new something and cleared it all up.
I did get a message from Ehab at Green Vehicles, and it said that my Triac was going to ship out on Monday. I will not get my hopes up. This is only about the 5th time he has predicted a ship date.

I had a dream last night that I got my Triac, and the range was only 25 miles. I guess dream is not the correct word. it was a nightmare.
All I can say is frangabarskaborgasnorch.

No comments:

Post a Comment